Has anyone constructed a wired/wireless set of tools that will allow us to
manually detect WiFi rogues and then disable their MAC addresses on the
wired network?  I have Prime 1.3 running for APs so I can see the rogues
but I don't know which wired port they are connected to.
-Scott (we are the morlocks) Allen

Scott Allen
Director, Network Services
Georgetown University