Hi everyone,

We took a slightly different approach to solve our issue with the AppleTV
specifically at Penn State. We do have a Doceri deployment but recently we have
released a PSU Airplay iOS enterprise app to allow mirroring to AppleTVs w/o
having bonjour enabled. Since I saw this topic come up I thought it was a good
time to share.

If interested you can find out more on a recent blog entry I wrote up on the
specifics.

http://sites.psu.edu/jasonheffner/2014/01/10/airplay-without-bonjour-on-enterprise-wireless-networks/

Thanks,
Jason

p: (814) 865-1840, c: (814) 777-7665
Systems Administrator
Teaching and Learning with Technology, Information Technology Services
The Pennsylvania State University