-----The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> wrote: -----
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
From: Joel Coehoorn
Sent by: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
Date: 01/17/2014 05:06PM
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] OS X 802.1x auth issue

Even acknowledging the issue is a huge help for me: Mac people have a hard time believing Apple could possibly have done anything wrong with their device until you have something like this to point to. Until Apple own recommendation is to change the setting on the device, their view is the problem *must* be in the network.

Sent from my iPad