Yes, we have a set up and running.  Distance is 1.25 miles.  One end
is on top of a 15 story building the other end is a 1 story commercial
rooftop.  No problems since putting them online about 6 months ago.  I
think we're getting around 700Mbps.  We did not do extensive tuning
since this was more than adequate, so you may get closer to their
stated 1.4Gbps if you spend some time with them.

--
Daniel Eklund
Network Planning Manager