I'm curious if anyone on this list has had to support wireless streaming
devices in their stadiums.

Our athletic department wants to buy a wireless streaming device (to attach
to a camera on the sideline) for streaming to our scoreboard. I've been
told by their sales team that it won't interfere with our existing wireless
system but I'm skeptical.  The device operates on the 5Ghz band.  We
already use all non-DFS channels in our indoor stadium and struggle with
high duty cycles on our access points.

Have you used wireless scoreboard video streaming devices? Are you happy
with the performance?  Would you recommend these devices to your peers?Are
there vendors that operate on bands besides 2.4/5Ghz?

Thanks!