We don't allow wireless printers but allow printing via wireless with a
product called PrinterOn. Seems to work well and have only deployed in
areas with high byod like a library and a few others. You just connect to a
webpage and then select the printer in your area.

Craig

--
Craig Eyre
Network Analyst

P. 403.440.5199
E. ce...@mtroyal.ca

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of
strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vincent
T. Lombardi"

"MRU IT Services or any legitimate organization will *NEVER* ask for your
password. Never email or share your password with anyone.".