..just a diversion from the network side of wireless/BYOD, but how do people
(if at all) address the need for charging the devices that your users want to
throw on your wireless networks in public areas?

We've been throwing up new construction at a rate of about 1 new building every
12-18 months.  Architects love to use floor-to ceiling glass on curtain walls
these days, so where do you put outlets?  If you put them on the floor, they
aren't convenient to access.

I've pushed for electricity near/under everywhere that we'll have furniture (or
at least a good portion) that is conducive to studying or lounging for a long
time.  But I'm also trying to take it a step further.  Anyone offering anything
like this?  The unit below is ok (and commercial grade), but aesthetically it's
.. eh.

What are you all doing?

http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/work-benches/power-strips/surge-protectors/wsc320-s-commercial-cord-ended-tabletop-unit-125v-15a-6-1116l-4-outlets?infoParam.campaignId=T9F&gclid=CJOMk5fUtMMCFRNp7AodkSIAoQ

-Brian