I don't have direct links, but our newer buildings have furniture with
built in outlets. Two examples are a chair with outlets mounted to the
bottom, so that you can plug them in on the side of the chair, and a
table with a flip-top junction box on top of it.

--
Hunter Fuller
Network Engineer

Office of Information Technology
The University of Alabama in Huntsville
Systems and Infrastructure

I am part of the UAH Safe Zone LGBTQIA support network:
http://www.uah.edu/student-affairs/safe-zone