Lee,
We have been using the HA 8510's since August. Early adopted 8.0 moved to
8.1 and have had no issues thus far with roughly 1000 AP's. We still have
some 5508's for housing and auxiliaries. The addition of 10gig ports on the
8510's really helped on high volume. We took a look at the bowing after it
was mentioned, our's Bow a bit as well.

Matt,

--
Matt O'Brien