Interesting- any details on what it amounted to specifically?

-Lee

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Walter Reynolds
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 3:22 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Looking for testimonials- 8510 vs 5508 WLC
reliability

We do not have enough APs to say one way or another, but I did get a call from
Michigan State saying they were having problems with controller response at
about 3,000 APs

Walter Reynolds
Principal Systems Security Development Engineer
Information and Technology Services
University of Michigan
(734) 615-9438

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 3:16 PM, Kitri Waterman