From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Sessler
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 10:59 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] HP is reportedly trying to buy Aruba Networks

Makes sense. Aruba is #2 in the market (but pretty distant from Cisco), and HP
is 4th depending on who to talk with, so acquiring Aruba would put their
combined market share well past the other competition, and a tad closer to
Cisco. Then again, it could go all wrong under HP. I thought Dell would have
been a better match - I wonder what happens to the Aruba/Dell oem relationship
if this happens? Or the Alcatel oem agreement.

Jeff

http://mvnoblog.com/hp-is-reportedly-trying-to-buy-aruba-networks/