> I do think this can be good for Aruba....  If integrated well, HP could
have a compelling
> package with ProCurve and Aruba all managed under AirWave with some magic
SDN
> sprinkled in there somewhere.

We'll see how it works out. We had a 3Com system once upon a time. Remember
3Com?

  Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoeho...@york.edu <jcoeho...@york.edu>*

 The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society