From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Hunter Fuller
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 4:37 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] HP is reportedly trying to buy Aruba Networks

Well, I don't know why Cisco is different, but they seem to be; Cisco wireless
gear doesn't care what switch it runs on, as far as I'm aware, as long as it
can get its dot3af power from it.

--
Hunter Fuller
Network Engineer

Office of Information Technology
The University of Alabama in Huntsville
Systems and Infrastructure

I am part of the UAH Safe Zone LGBTQIA support network:
http://www.uah.edu/student-affairs/safe-zone