We are talking about students. At home you have to worry about your kids.

You may know better than to turn it on, but others that are less security conscious will turn it on.

Microsoft needs to change this to an opt in option for those that do not mind their PSKs to be shared.

This idea that everyone should be opted in and those not wanting to be are required to change SSIDs is ridiculous.

Everyone should be contacting Microsoft about how displeased they are with this security vulnerability.

Kevin McCormick
Western Illinois University