We have worked with multiple groups on campus to try and meet their needs
with various screen sharing solutions over the years. Over time our
Learning Technology group shifted focus and start looking for  a solution
that could meet the majority of users requirements/wants without
reinventing infrastructure. Last time we met them they were working on
vetting a screen sharing solution from Zoom https://zoom.us/ . So far they
seem happy and have asked for no Infrastructure changes. They are still
using it in select test case classrooms for now.

Matt,

--
Matt O'Brien
Associate Director, Network and Security