We have been piloting Mersive Solstice, it seems to be accomplishing what is
needed so far.

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Matt O'Brien
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:12 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Desktop projection to classroom display

We have worked with multiple groups on campus to try and meet their needs with
various screen sharing solutions over the years. Over time our Learning
Technology group shifted focus and start looking for  a solution that could
meet the majority of users requirements/wants without reinventing
infrastructure. Last time we met them they were working on vetting a screen
sharing solution from Zoom
https://zoom.us/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__zoom.us_&d=BQMFaQ&c=6vgNTiRn9_pqCD9hKx9JgXN1VapJQ8JVoF8oWH1AgfQ&r=rYfqH_8oTvcXxRxUI3x3m3Y7Nwgir7tnuoGbdZsrUM4&m=pNukuxGAJUxlNNLLirPEKl_oMIiXH4yAxPa5s7Yn02k&s=gAn-1OiYlJdxakij1vNGPy53N_69K0Mtf7x_tGuKHgg&e=>
 . So far they seem happy and have asked for no Infrastructure changes. They
are still using it in select test case classrooms for now.
Matt,

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 6:49 AM, Ashfield, Matt (NBCC)