For mobile applications I've done both Cradlepoint and Cisco.  Cisco is nice
because everyone knows how to manage Cisco Routers.  The Cradlepoint solution
has some added benefits.  Cloud management is nice, as is being able to look at
GPS data.  Also the "Wifi As WAN" feature on the Cradlepoint makes it an
excellent candidate to offload video data via wifi when they are in the bus
barn.

The other piece is Cradlepoint can support 2 sims in the IBR1100 and you can
change carrier by downloading code.  They also have a second radio module so
you can have two active carriers to keep people connected when one doesn't have
service.

I've not played with the Aerohive solution, but I think they are Verizon only
(can someone confirm?).

The other company to look at might be peplink.

Thanks
Jake Snyder
jsny...@compunet.biz
208-286-3015