From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Pete Hoffswell
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 10:47 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Current state of DAS in Higher Ed?

Hiya -

What is the current state of DAS in Higher Ed?

Are you using DAS systems on your campus?

For coverage or capacity or both?

Glad you did?

I'm interested to hear stories.  We have a few LEEDS buildings that are quite
Faraday cage-like.  Wonder if we should explore DAS, wait for wifi-calling, or
what....

-
Pete Hoffswell - Network Manager
pete.hoffsw...@davenport.edu<mailto:pete.hoffsw...@davenport.edu>