Open network at Manhattan College

*Jake Holmquist*
*Chief Information Officer (CIO)*
*Office of Information Technology Services (ITS)*
<http://manhattan.edu>
Riverdale, NY 10471
Phone: 718-862-7449
jake.holmqu...@manhattan.edu
www.manhattan.edu

<https://twitter.com/HolmquistJake>
<https://twitter.com/MC_ITS>
<http://itsblog.manhattan.edu>
<http://manhattan.edu/its>

*-Have a question? * Check our Knowledge Base
<https://manhattan.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/Default>
-Have you transitioned to Drive yet? Learn more here
<http://itsblog.manhattan.edu/p/google-drive-one-place-to-create.html> or
ask ITS.