Our Campus is running 6.4.3.7 on an older M3.  I have a 7210 on standby,
waiting to be installed in the coming weeks.  We've been on the aggressive
side of GA releases due to equipment requirements.  Our University System
IT office that hosts AirWare for all of the UH Campuses has followed each
Campus lead and based upgrades on our dependencies.  I would recommend
reading the release notes to see if outstanding issues will affect your
situation.  The newer Wave 1 and 2 APs have been dictating our software
versions.

We just ordered some AP-315s and expect the typical challenges that come
with newly released hardware.  In recent years, we've been very fortunate
and haven't run into any major operations or performance issues with the
code releases.  We use AP-105, AP-135, AP-215, AP-225, and AP-275.  We were
replacing our N units with AP-215, but will probably change to AP-315.

Lionel Shigemura
UH - Leeward Community College
Information Technology Group
(808) 455-0486

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.