We usually try to stay current with the latest GA release as it fits our
maintenance windows and/or addresses issues that might involve our
hardware.  We haven't found that it directly affects our operation, but it
does help with Aruba support.  If we open an issue, they usually ask us to
upgrade to the latest GA if we're not there.

Thanks,

John

--
John Pertalion
Network Infrastructure and Control Systems