From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Becker, Jason
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 11:45 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] eduroam ssid

Has anyone ran into this situation…

We are an eduroam participating school and have multiple buildings that are
either across the road or sometimes sidewalk that another University owns.  The
other school is wanting to join eduroam so my issue is when we are both
broadcasting the same ssid in possibly the same airspace.  I have a felling
this is going to cause many problems as clients could bounce back and forth
between systems.

If you had to deal with this I like to hear your thoughts on it.

--
Thanks,
Jason Becker