Over on the NETMAN list we have lots of discussions about 3rd party optics.
I'm in the process of pricing comparative solutions right now to our existing
wireless.  FOR EXISTING ARUBA CUSTOMERS .. do you use 3rd party optics on your
controllers?  If so, have you ever had support issues from Aruba?

Feel free to ping me directly.

Vendors, this is not a sales opportunity, but if you can answer the questions
from a usage/technical viewpoint, that would be great.

Thanks!

-Brian