Thank you Eriks and Curtis, this information is very helpful.

We aren’t using Packetfence, but rather a mix of ClearPass and a customized
FreeRADIUS. As we move from a relatively small numbers of eduroam users on
campus to actively promoting it for on-campus use we have been running various
models to predict load and we don’t have a good way to determine the load
capacity of the FreeRADIUS portion of the architecture.

Anyone else who has thoughts or suggestions, please feel free to chime in.

David

David Morton
Director, Mobile Communications
Service Owner: Wi-Fi, Mobile & HuskyTV
University of Washington
dmor...@u.washington.edu<mailto:dmor...@u.washington.edu>

On Jul 19, 2016, at 8:42 AM, Eriks Rugelis