You actually answered a question I meant to include, but I didn’t ask .. how
are people doing wall mounts.  That issue just popped up this morning.  I’ll
keep this on file for those instances.  Thanks!

-Brian

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of James Helzerman
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2016 10:11 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cost effective alternatives to AP-220-MNT-W2

We use Cisco so I am not sure of the Aruba bracket but I was able to easily
modify a camera mount for this purpose.  We also use the Oberon mount and are
happy with that.

This camera mount attaches to a single gang box and has a pass thru for the
cable.  My picture does show the pass thru well but the link below does.

http://www.securityideas.com/pa89pathjstm.html

Jimmy
University of Michigan

On Aug 26, 2016 5:55 PM, "Lionel Shigemura"