Ok, they are working on removing UMich specific items so we can make it
available.  Anyone who would just like to repurpose the text and create
something yourselves feel free.

I really think we should lean on each other for not only problems but
informational things like this so here are links to a few other web pages
that might be helpful in case you are interested.

http://its.umich.edu/enterprise/wifi-networks/device-compatibility-guide
http://its.umich.edu/enterprise/wifi-networks/wifi/personal-routers
http://its.umich.edu/enterprise/wifi-networks/wifi/for-unit-it-professionals
(two
sections)

Enterprise Access Points vs. Consumer or Home Access Points

FCC Radio Frequency Safety Statement

Walter Reynolds
Principal Systems Security Development Engineer
Information and Technology Services
University of Michigan
(734) 615-9438