Hi Walter,

Thank you for working this. If at all possible I’d like to credit the person(s)
who create this document. My thinking is to acknowledge, the person/people by
adding a “created by….” at footer of the document.

Regards,

John Chappell
IT Coordinator

Residence Services
Mount Royal University
Calgary, Alberta
Office: 403.440.5198
Mobile: 403.829.6455

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert
Einstein

MRU IT Services will NEVER ask you for your password or to update or verify
your email account through an email. DO NOT click any links in an email asking
you to update or verify your email account.