Maybe that just refers to the stuff this particular engineer had responsibility
for

Bob Brown
Online Executive Editor, News
T: 508.766.5418
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/bobbrownboston> | Twitter: @alphadoggs
<https://twitter.com/alphadoggs> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/NetworkWorld> |  Instagram
<http://instagram.com/nwwinstagram>

NETWORK WORLD
492 Old Connecticut Path | PO Box 9002 | Framingham, MA 01701-9002
NetworkWorld.com <http://www.networkworld.com/> |  idgenterprise.com
<http://idgenterprise.com/> media kit | Conferences & Events
<http://events.networkworld.com/>
(PR pros: Thanks for taking the time to message me. No need to follow up on
unsolicited email pitches by email or phone – I read all of my emails and
follow up on those of immediate interest, sock those away that might be useful
down the road or forward pitches to more appropriate contacts here who will
follow up with you if they are interested.)

On 3/3/17, 3:03 PM, "The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv on
behalf of Julian Y Koh" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU on behalf of
kohs...@northwestern.edu> wrote:

    > On Mar 3, 2017, at 13:22, Bob Brown <bbr...@nww.com> wrote:
    >
    > According to a wireless engineer at Disney, the WLAN infrastructure in
Orlando consists of about 3,500 Cisco and Aruba APs across resorts, 4 theme
parks etc.

    That seems like a low number to me, considering the AP counts I’ve seen us
throw around here on the list for our campuses.

    --
    Julian Y. Koh
    Associate Director, Telecommunications and Network Services

    2001 Sheridan Road #G-166
    Evanston, IL 60208
    +1-847-467-5780
    Northwestern IT Web Site: <http://www.it.northwestern.edu/>