From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Thomas Carter
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2017 3:02 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Disney's Free Wi-Fi

But density and usage patterns are much different. Someone is a Disney park is
much less likely to be streaming Netflix in HD compared to someone on a college
campus, for example. Additionally they are covering lots of open spaces without
as many pesky walls to block signals. I suspect their average bandwidth usage
per guest is much lower than the average bandwidth usage per student.

Thomas Carter
Network & Operations Manager / IT
Austin College
900 North Grand Avenue