Hey Bruce,

AP315's, not AP135's.

The building construction is steel-frame, concrete (4") on metal deck, brick
façade with drywall interior.  Low-E glass, so I hopefully won't see signals
from the houses that are 40' from the structure.

So here is the concern that I didn't really voice - I know that Aruba does a
good job auto-provisioning, but what is "too much' in an open-air office farm?
This is really supplemental wireless, since each desk will have a hard-wired
computer, laptop or thin client.  Under my previous wireless vendor, in a space
that is 24 x 88, I'd probably put two 4-radio and one 2-radio unit in the
space, configured with 7 of those 10 radios on 5GHz.

I'm sure we all do this, but I was at another University a few weeks ago for a
basketball game.  Of course, I looked at their wireless installation and it was
about what I would have done in an arena .. a high-end AP about every 30'.
Obviously I'm not talking about the seating densities in an office space like
what would be in a basketball arena, but it's what started me thinking about
these open spaces.  Is 25-30' a proper predictive distance .. using lower end
AP's in the office space.

Just to go off on a tangent, is anyone using hospitality units (e.g the Aruba
AP303H) in meeting rooms?  The conference rooms range in size from 2 - 16
seats.  The larger meeting rooms (12 and 16 seats) I'd probably lean toward an
AP315, but the 2-6 seat spaces I'd consider the 303's.  The 303's are about
half the cost, but I also may need more (one in each room instead of
every-other).

-Brian