Good Afternoon,

We have not yet implemented EDUROAM, but began looking into it as it was part
of our Internet2 subscription. It now appears that they have changed the
service to have an annual fee, plus price per enrolled student.

Our feelings are that implementing now with an added fee does not seem likely.
We have done without the service this long and our faculty/students are not
using it, so no disconnect of services for them.

I wanted to know others feeling on the subject. Do you plan to continue with
the service given the prorate charged back of 2016? Are you segmenting campus
visitors from other institutions away from your users, and could this not be
accomplished with a guest network? Do you feel the cost of the service is
reasonable given the use your institution has?

Thank you for any responses!

TJ McClintic