Hi Jethro,

We are also new to Aruba and have purchased mostly 305s and 315s. All of the
“AP-220-MNT” style brackets we have fit the 305, the 315, and the 325 without
trouble.

The flat-mount you’re talking about is difficult to use because the recessed
button is hard to press, but the bracket fits just fine on all of our new 3xx
series APs. Perhaps you haven’t fully depressed the button while installing the
AP on the bracket?

--
Jason Trinklein

Wireless Engineering Manager
College of Charleston
81 St. Philip Street | Office 311D | Charleston, SC 29403
trinkle...@cofc.edu | (843) 300–8009

On 5/9/17, 4:12 AM, "The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv on
behalf of Jethro R Binks" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU on behalf of
jethro.bi...@strath.ac.uk> wrote:

    AP-220-MNT-W3