From: "Bryan Ward" <bryan.w...@dartmouth.edu>
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 12:07:18 PM
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco 3800 Series APs

Couldn't find a recent discussion on the list archives, so I'll ask my question.

For those of you that have Cisco 3800 series APs in production, how have they
been working for you recently?
We currently purchase 3700 series APs as our standard for new installs and
replacement of our 3500 series APs, but are now considering switching to the
3800 series.
I heard there were a lot of issues with them at first, but was wondering if
they're still troublesome now that they've been out in the wild for some time.
Also, does anyone currently have issues using Prime to manage them?

Thanks all,

--
Bryan Ward
Network Engineer