Hi Bryan

have you read this Miercom report ?
http://miercom.com/pdf/reports/20151120.pdf

It compares 1832, 1852 and 3702 which might help you figure out
if you really need 3800s.

In mot cases 1850 and 2800 should be enough.

best regards,

On 7/5/17 12:07 PM, Bryan Ward wrote:

Couldn’t find a recent discussion on the list archives, so I’ll ask my question.

For those of you that have Cisco 3800 series APs in production, how have they been working for you recently?

We currently purchase 3700 series APs as our standard for new installs and replacement of our 3500 series APs, but are now considering switching to the 3800 series.

I heard there were a lot of issues with them at first, but was wondering if they’re still troublesome now that they’ve been out in the wild for some time.

Also, does anyone currently have issues using Prime to manage them?

Thanks all,

--

Bryan Ward

Network Engineer

Dartmouth College Network Services

603-646-2245

bryan.w...@dartmouth.edu <mailto:bryan.w...@dartmouth.edu>

*Marcelo Maraboli Rosselott*
Subdirector de Redes y Seguridad
Dirección de Informática
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
http://informatica.uc.cl/
--
Campus San Joaquín, Av. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul
Santiago, Chile