From: Michael Dickson [mailto:mdick...@nic.umass.edu]
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: Move In/Opening Week- Any Problems?

Just a thought but do you have multiple helper addresses configured for that
vlan/subnet? I'm wondering if maybe the printers aren't expecting that. Another
random thought, if they're not broadcasting for a lease because they require a
static could they have maybe all self-assigned themselves the same IP and are
discovering each other over L2?

Good luck. We're pretty much going down the same CPPM/Airgroup path right now.

Mike

Michael Dickson
Network Engineer
Information Technology
University of Massachusetts Amherst
413-545-9639<tel:413-545-9639>
michael.dick...@umass.edu<mailto:michael.dick...@umass.edu>
PGP: 0x16777D39

On Aug 26, 2017, at 3:18 PM, Michael Davis