Bit us at 2:38 AM, took until 5 AM before I got called.  By the time I got
to it the necessary correct update was in place so the policy server
restart got us on the air again.

Pretty tempted to block CP access to the CP update site so that we can open
it up at times more convenient for us.  We're so new to Aruba and ClearPass
that we're not even using the feature.

Definitely want to see syslog messages for this activity.  Going to have to
activate SNMP traps.