I use the SensorPush for a home setup. I've used it strictly in the
bluetooth only mode for my phone and been really impressed.  Really
reliable, updates whenever I'm in range, and doesn't seem to have issues,
even though I keep it in an area lined with foil.  I have not used the
base, but the sensors themselves have been fully reliable.  The ability to
export it all as a CSV is very helpful.

--
Dylan Bolf
ResNet Technician