From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Johnson, Christopher
Sent: Tuesday, 5 December 2017 3:40 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Wi-Fi Temperature Sensor Inquiry

Good Morning,

Was curious if anyone had any experience with any particular types of Wi-Fi
Temperature Sensors for labs/green houses, etc - such as headaches and/or
lessons learned? From what I've gathered - all of the ones on the market are
2.4GHz only with a majority capable of 802.11g only - a couple exceptions I've
found are 802.11n capable with WPA2 Enterprise security as well.

Christopher Johnson
Wireless Network Engineer
AT Infrastructure Operations & Networking (ION)
Illinois State University
(309) 438-8444
Stay connected with ISU IT news and tips with @ISU IT Help on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ISUITHelp/> and Twitter