From: Richard Nedwich [mailto:rich.nedw...@brocade.com]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: devices not connecting to open network

Question for the group:

Is gaming station support a good use case for wall-plate access points?  Most
enterprise vendors offer wall-plate APs with a number of physical ports
available for gaming stations, or printer, or AppleTV, etc.  Ruckus H510 for
example.  Ideally, this means you could instruct the student to plug in (and
get that device off the resnet wireless).

Thoughts?

-Rich