Hi Bruce,

I am glad to hear your reshall network is working well.  Note: Aruba's
residence hall VRD also recommends using an AP with integrated four-port,
managed Ethernet switch to connect wired devices, such as an Ethernet-enabled
HDTV, gaming device, VoIP phone, or any wired device.  I do believe most
enterprise WLAN vendors will agree on this.  But to answer your question, we
have many happy Ruckus customers using ceiling or wall mounted APs, rather than
wall-plate AP in the residence halls, too.  I guess in my view, it's an option
which some use and others choose not to use based on their particular design
preference or the specific set of needs.

Hopefully having another tool in the tool belt is a good thing :)

Best,
Rich