Hello,

I'm curious about how you are using Ruckus Wireless products on campus.
Specifically:

  1.  What's the size of your deployment (waps, controllers, users, etc)
  2.  Are you completely Ruckus or do you have a mix of WLAN vendors
  3.  Did you transition to Ruckus from another vendor or was it a greenfield
deployment
  4.  How does the cost compare to other vendors
  5.  Any concerns about specific use cases
  6.  Anything folks should know when talking about Ruckus

Thanks to anyone that can throw some light on Ruckus and is willing to share
their experience with me. I'll take responses off list too if that's better for
you.

Sincerely,

Troy Scott

tsc...@uwyo.edu