We here at Penn are currently looking into different ways of getting our users
to our wireless on-boarding tool. We run to into a wide array of OS limitations,
 device inconsistencies, and end user stubbornness.

I was curious on what other schools were doing to get their users to a tool.
On-boarding SSIDs? Captive Portals? Redirections? I'm also curious what have
been some of your largest road-blocks and how you have gotten over them or at
least mitigated them.

Thanks!
--
Charles Rumford