From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Samuel Clements
Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2018 12:08 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Air Time Fairness

One gotcha is the following:

Table 6 Key Features Not Supported in Cisco Aironet 1800i, 1810 OEAP, 1810W,
1815, 1830, 1850, 2800, and 3800 Series APs
Cisco Air Time Fairness (ATF)

Be warned that, if you're using the wave 2 platforms, ATF is not supported
according to the latest WLC version 8.6 release notes at:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/release/notes/crn86.html

  -Sam

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 1:15 AM, Jason Cook