Hi all,

We have two TAC cases, one for the Dell 1535 and the other for the general poor
connectivity issues.

We rebooted one AP yesterday and the customer tells us that their connectivity
improved.  In another instance, we rebooted an AP and the situation did not
improve (in fact, we replaced it - still to no avail).

We have over 1800 of these deployed so the impact is widespread.  All in local
mode.

I would be very keen to hear if anyone else would be willing to share TAC case
details for any tickets logged to Cisco for this issue.

Cheers,
Tristan
--
TRISTAN GULYAS