From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Daniel Wurst
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 19:00
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Re-authentication times for guest wireless solutions

Hi all!

This summer we plan to make changes to our guest wireless solution. We plan to
have users go to a captive portal page on our Aruba controllers. Currently we
have our re-authentication interval set to 8 hours. We were wondering how often
other universities are making wireless guests re-authenticate to their networks.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Have a good one!

Dan
--