Silex SX-BR-4600WAN2 is what we use for all kinds of devices that do not have
wireless. We have been reasonably happy with results and fairly cheap as well.

Todd Smith
Charleston Area Medical Center

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Joseph Bernard
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 10:12
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [WIRELESS-LAN] wireless bridge for eduroam?

I haven’t looked in a few years, but is there a wireless ethernet bridge that
support 802.1x/PEAP for something like eduroam?  There are times where we
really don’t want people using wireless but installing cable takes time, so a
temporary option would be nice.  This would NOT be a temporary become permanent
thing, so it can be as ugly as possible.

Thanks,
Joseph Bernard

________________________________
EXTERNAL EMAIL NOTICE: This email did not originate at CAMC, exercise CAUTION
in clicking LINKS or opening ATTACHMENTS.
If you are not familiar with the SENDER, then consider deleting this message.
If there is any doubt of this email’s legitimacy, use the Manage Unwanted
toolbar in Outlook to report it as a suspicious email.

Original Sender:
owner-wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu<mailto:owner-wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu>
Originating Country Name: United States
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.educause.edu_discuss&d=DwIGaQ&c=2GaipCMI-4CXTl0y2l8grQS3faC7QKiDQZYpyUtD00M&r=7X-vXFH8lhperH4PHdmXwvaMvzUVeh5xfN49DSclJycHY5Xrcl5OPEMsSJsuPn4R&m=SiWMW2zKP4NN3dlgVBuTy6PB5ht550b0at2BEAGg2xQ&s=P01-SqsMRFVZu_djCRZVtS-CGBlTp0GdiceSxJPE6ME&e=

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__educause.edu&d=DwIGaQ&c=2GaipCMI-4CXTl0y2l8grQS3faC7QKiDQZYpyUtD00M&r=7X-vXFH8lhperH4PHdmXwvaMvzUVeh5xfN49DSclJycHY5Xrcl5OPEMsSJsuPn4R&m=SiWMW2zKP4NN3dlgVBuTy6PB5ht550b0at2BEAGg2xQ&s=_JXX03nptmVmYiSfjllXzrLN9PJq2p5tKEdt_nza8mc&e=]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.educause.edu_discuss&d=DwMGaQ&c=2GaipCMI-4CXTl0y2l8grQS3faC7QKiDQZYpyUtD00M&r=uvxIRDMxwssmr2VjVNRe6I_MeNT0SmtowN9dpqcMAFc&m=eE22POKUWHnj56uVeHHEBL-Lxw9L_Pe_4riNHofxKaE&s=5We2xV_yzx76ypiGSUkCg2dS6kCesJAWN8RdWFdHpWo&e=>.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential. If this e-mail contains protected health
information, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited, except as permitted by
law. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.
Thank you