I actually have 2 of those sitting around from an old project.  I didn’t even
think about trying them.  Thanks!

~Joseph B.

On 6/29/18, 10:18 AM, "The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
on behalf of Cole, Kade" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU on behalf of
kc...@siue.edu> wrote:

    We have had success with the Ubiquiti NanoStation loco M5 connecting to
eduroam. Make sure to use the latest firmware.

    Kade P. Cole - kc...@siue.edu - (618) 650-3377
    Southern Illinois University Edwardsville - ITS
    Network and Infrastructure - Network Engineer IV

    > On Jun 29, 2018, at 9:12 AM, Joseph Bernard <j...@clemson.edu> wrote:
    >
    > I haven’t looked in a few years, but is there a wireless ethernet bridge
that support 802.1x/PEAP for something like eduroam?  There are times where we
really don’t want people using wireless but installing cable takes time, so a
temporary option would be nice.  This would NOT be a temporary become permanent
thing, so it can be as ugly as possible.