Hi everyone,
     I'm wondering if someone can provide a little clarity on configuring
Meraki to connect to eduroam. The documentation states that

" *The MR's will need to be defined on the RADIUS server as RADIUS clients
(consult RADIUS server documentation to complete this step).* "

I take this to mean that I will need to define all my AP's, in my case
MR42's, in my local RADIUS. Is this correct or is there another way around
this on the Meraki. I only have 33 AP's but seems there should be another
way.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

*Mark McNeil  *
*Director, Network Engineering and Operations*
*Fordham University | Fordham IT*
*Tel: 718-817-3763*
*Business Office: 718-817-3750*
*Fax: 718-817-5775*