From: Jeffrey D
. Sessler <j...@scrippscollege.edu>
Date: Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Meraki AP connectivity to eduroam
To: WIRELESS-LAN@listserv.educause.edu

Same as others said. Define the management IP to be allowed by your radius
sever and it works great. If you have a lot of locations, and less control
of the management IP network e.g. it’s hanging on say a comcast network
where the IP changes, the alternative is to use Meraki’s proxy radius. The
APs talk to the Meraki proxy radius and the proxy radius in-turn talks with
your radius.

Now if only Meraki would directly peer with eduroam, then all you’d need to
do is point at the proxy and be done.

Jeff