From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> On Behalf Of Walter Reynolds
Sent: January 8, 2020 1:20 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Android Rogue Hunting App

It looks like it was started in Android 9 but there is supposed to be a toggle
in Developer options called "Wi-Fi scan throttling" to disable it on Android 10.

So ignore the man behind the curtain.
Walter Reynolds
Network Architect
Information and Technology Services
University of Michigan
(734) 615-9438

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 3:05 PM Walter Reynolds